CCFB aims at developing the skills of Arab financiers and bankers to qualify them to meet international standards through global certification, and to meet industry needs for programs that will help banking professionals improve proficiency.
CCFB’s Mission is to promote excellence and professionalism in all sectors of business.
To fulfil its mission, CCFB employs the following principles:
•CCFB works cooperatively with related organizations that encourage professionalism and ethical conduct.
•CCFB’s certification programs establish knowledge and competency for financial and Banking services professionals.
•CCFB uses every opportunity to educate organizations and the general public on the benefits of professional certification.
CERTIFICATES PROVIDED BY THE CENTER:
- International Board of Standards (IBS)
- Certified Examiner of Counterfeiting & Forgery
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG)
- The International Chamber Of Commerce
- Certified MSME Portfolio Management Specialist (CMSMES)
- The Global Academy of Finance & Management
- Certified Trade Finance Tools Specialist (CTFTS)
- Certified Sustainable Leadership (CSL)
- Certified Supervisor (CS)
- Certified Retail Banking Professional (CRBP)
- Certified Professional Project Manager (CPPM)
- Certified Professional Manager (CPM)
- Certified Manager in Risk Management (CMRM)
- Certified Marketing & Sales Specialist (CMSS)
- AAMBFS Certified Internal Auditor (AACIA)
- Certified AML Professional (CAMLP)
- Certified Branch Manager (CBM)
- Certified Credit Banking Professional – (CCBP)
- Certified Corporate & Credit Risk Financial Analyst CCFA