Institute of Banking and Financial Training
The IMBFT has worked to meet the growing demands to enable employees in banks and financial institutions to acquire competencies that are constantly changing at a fast pace, in line with the evolution of banking and financial products & services and the increased reliance on digital technologies.
Training at the IMBFT is an organized, systematic and continuously improved process. It aims at meeting present and future needs in accordance with the competency-based human resources approach. This process, in turn, will contribute to the advancement of individuals and institutions alike and will empower them to achieve sustainable development and excellence on the strategic level through offering updated Arab, regional as well as international banking and financial developments.
The IMBFT offers its training programs in accordance with ISO 10015 to guarantee the highest quality levels in different forms and categories including:
- Open enrollment
- Contractual programs
- On-the-job training
- E-training (distance learning)
The IMBFT holds the “Annual Forum of Human Resource Managers” who work in the fields of Banking, Financial Institutions and other businesses In an effort to deepen the knowledge of journalists and editors who specialize in economics-related media, IMBFT held 4 Media Forums, in collaboration with the IMF.
Producing training videos in collaboration with Euromoney, 22 training videos in finance and banking have been translated into Arabic.
Our partners in training:
- American Bankers Association,ABA- USA
- Financial Markets Association ACI – France
- World Bank Institute, WBI- USA
- Financial Service Volunteers Corp., FSVC- USA
- European Banking Training Network-Belgium
- American Institute of Banks, AIB- USA
- International Institute of Auditors IIA- USA
- Institute of Public Private Partnership P3- USA
- International Financial Corporation IFC – USA